Stream below or Subscribe on iTunes!
– A large majority of young Phillies’ hitters are hitting well so far. Is the success in small samples more indicative of hitters being ahead of pitchers early in Spring, statistical anomaly, or a sign that the Phillies should get the permits for the World Series parade ready? The Phillies, after all, are 7-3-1!
– There are likely two catching spots. Carlos Ruiz likely has one. Which hot-hitting catcher out of Cameron Rupp, J.P. Arencibia, Andrew Knapp, and Jorge Alfaro starts the year alongside Chooch in Philly?
– Aaron Altherr has broken his left wrist – with Cody Asche battling an oblique injury, who becomes the third starting outfielder next to Peter Bourjos in left and Odubel Herrera in center? Can Tyler Goedel, Cedric Hunter, and David Lough all make the team and will those three plus Bourjos and Herrera be your outfield all season?
– Phillies starters have been pitching well, but what do Ian and Steve think about the bullpen? With David Hernandez out, is there a clear closer? Does there need to be?
– Last week’s trivia question answer and this week’s trivia question for a great prize!
Be sure to Rate, Review, and Subscribe on iTunes and Like on SoundCloud!
Next week: Ian and Steve will be LIVE from the 2300 Arena in Philadelphia prior to the Ring of Honor event! Limited tickets still remain and this event WILL sell out so get your tickets now! Be sure to say hello to Ian and Steve if you see them around town!
About Ian Riccaboni: Ian has been a Phillies Nation contributor full-time since 2011 and is the author of The 100 Greatest Phillies of All Time. Ian can be seen on Phillies Nation TV, is the voice of Women of Honor, and is a Sports Media professor at Holy Family University.
About Steve Corino: Steve is a life-long Phillies fan whose love for the Phillies dates back to the launch of PRISM! Steve is a former ECW World Champion who has 80 tours of Japan. His best friend Mr. Wrestling III can be seen every week calling Ring of Honor action in Philadelphia at 11:30 PM on Saturdays on WMCN 44 and Midnights every Wednesday on COMET.