On this episode of the Phillies Nation Podcast, Ian Riccaboni and Steve Corino discuss:
– The starting rotation for 2016: are Aaron Nola, Jerad Eickhoff, Jeremy Hellickson, Charlie Morton, and Brett Oberholtzer locks?
– Who will be the Opening Day Starter?
– Which Phillies starter might be traded by midseason?
– Which Phillies minor league starter might benefit the most from a midseason deal?
– Who will be the Phillies starting catcher? Will it be Carlos Ruiz or Cameron Rupp?
– Which catchers to look for in minor league camp. Will we see Andrew Knapp or Jorge Alfaro in 2016 with the Phillies?
– A “Where Are They Now?” Update on Former Phillies like Jimmy Rollins, Domonic Brown, and Cliff Lee
– Last week’s trivia question answer and this week’s trivia question for a great prize!
Be sure to Rate, Review, and Subscribe on iTunes and Like on SoundCloud!
Next week on the PN Podcast, Steve will be live from Vegas for the Ring of Honor 14th Anniversary event and we will be talking about the infield for 2016 as he gives us live updates from Vegas! The first Vegas line had the Phillies at 66.5 wins, ZiPS has them at 70 wins – who is closer? Also, next week, Steve’s George Bell story, Ian’s Delmon Young story, and Ian’s bad ideas that didn’t make the air on PN TV!
Send your questions, comments, and more to @philliesnation, @kingcorino, and @ianriccaboni. Thanks for listening!
Stream above or Subscribe on iTunes!